Pages

Thursday 5 August 2021

Our first Gymnatiscs session!

Today we had our first gymnastiscs,with our coach named Zayde.Zayde told us about gymnatiscs positions.She showed us some gymnatiscs postions and that was.

. Tuck sit 

.Motorbike landing

.happy cat 

.Angry cat

.straddle

.L sit 

I was kind of struggling but i  Felt kinda happy beacuse i was hugging out with my friends . me and the girls did a hand stand race who acn stay the longest. some of my friends was so good at doing hand stand. i was so jelouse haha, After that we went into a gourp of cirlce,and we have to do a tuck sit while we our passing the ball.  i had so much fun!!

-Genevieve

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gene! Reading your blog post made me laugh haha. You showed alot of talent and skills with your handstands. I am jealous of how good you are at doing handstands hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Genevieve, Its me Tiara!
    This is a cool blog post about Gymnastics. I enjoyed me and you doing the handstands! Could you maybe explain how you did some of the "floor work" statergies??

    Keep up the amazing work Genevieve! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you for challenging yourself doing those gymnastic position. I am smiling that you enjoyed too. Keep it up Genevieve.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.