Pages

Thursday 29 July 2021

Today's Maths

 Today we did maths. Our teacher spilt us into a gourp of 5. Then our teacher  gave us a problem that we have to slove me n my gourp slove fractions. 


   What would i look like? 

70%           0.9             25%

1.5             300%        60%

0.01           4.59         5/8

12/10        6/3          7/10 

After that we grab some objects for our problem to slove after sloving our problems. we had 10min to say what we have to say after each gourp had to present. 




3 comments:

  1. Hello Genevieve I am Ocean from Ruapotaka School.I like the information you have provided.Would you consider adding a picture and do you have time to put in a bit more information in your blogpost?You are dong great!Keep up the good work Genevieve!

    Kind Regards
    Ocean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ocean, Thank you for checking my work out and comenting on my blogpost I really apreciate it!, thanks for the feedback and I will add a picture and I will also make sure I have more Information in my bloposts!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, that sounds like a challenging problem, I try to figure it out but I can't. But....I'm glad you and your group knows best. So, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.